Wisconsin Media presents a savory Food & Wine event for fans and connoisseurs alike! Bring your appetite to this culinary exploration in Wisconsin! Indulge in food, wine, beer and spirits from famous chefs and mixologists. Enjoy cooking demonstrations, learn about the latest kitchen technology and experience exclusive opportunities with the nation’s top culinary talent.
This first-ever Martha Stewart-branded installation is specially featured at the USA TODAY NETWORK Food & Wine Experience series. Immediately upon arrival, guests are immersed in the Martha Stewart Experience, a beautifully designed showcase of all things Martha. Through live demonstrations, samplings, and activities, they’ll learn her secrets from the worlds of living, food, home, decorating, and crafts. They can also shop Martha’s latest books and products from Macy’s, Martha Stewart Wine Co., Michaels, The Home Depot, Martha & Marley Spoon, and more.
The Wisconsin Food & Wine Experience will feature several opportunities for attendees to enjoy this culinary celebration:
- Grand Tasting: Savor unlimited samplings of chef creations from local restaurants, tastings of fine wines, craft beers and distinctive spirits. Enjoy access to chef demonstrations, seminars and panels from local and national culinary talent.
- VIP Grand Tasting: Take advantage of this experience as a VIP and receive one-hour early access at 12 noon! Receive access to the VIP Lounge along with private tastings from wineries and distillers! Enjoy unlimited samplings of chef creations from local restaurants, tastings of fine wines, craft beers and distinctive spirits as well as access to chef demonstrations, seminars and panels from local and national culinary talent.
- Meet Martha’s Team: Jennifer Aaronson: Mingle with Jennifer Aaronson, Culinary Director and Co-Founder of Martha & Marley Spoon, delivering ready-to-prepare meals at home. Aaronson is no stranger to Martha’s world, spending nearly 14 years developing content at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. She will share cooking tips and techniques, plus an insider’s view of collaborating with Martha. Enjoy a sampling of wines from Martha Stewart Wine Co., mingle with fellow aficionados, and take home Martha’s latest book, Slow Cooker. Includes all the benefits of the VIP Grand Tasting, plus 1-year digital subscription to Green Bay Press Gazette and others?
- Graham Elliot Chef’s Package: Enjoy all the benefits of the VIP Grand Tasting and receive a private meet and greet with the Celebrity Chef plus a signed cookbook!
You can also add this additional event to your Green Bay Press-Gazette Food & Wine Experience:
- The Cellar: Enjoy a high-end educational wine seminar with tasting included from the wine maker or brand representative. This upgrade is an additional charge and requires a Grand Tasting, VIP, or Chef’s Package ticket purchase.
About Green Bay Press-Gazette
The 2017 Green Bay Press-Gazette Food & Wine Experience will be the premier food and wine event in the Green Bay area. The Green Bay Press-Gazette has been a staple in the Green Bay market with deep-rooted dedication to helping people connect, act and thrive through the power of community. The Green Bay Press-Gazette Food & Wine Experience is a great way to showcase both local and national culinary talent and bring fans and connoisseurs together to celebrate the community.
Discover more local events and content on GreenBayPressGazette.com.